The most common problems for your Garage Door not to open are simple checks you will be able to do before calling a professional Garage Door Repair company.
- Make sure the torsion spring is not broken
- Make sure all the cables are not loose
- Make sure the opener is plugged in
- Make sure you have power to the opener outlet
- Make sure the safety sensors are lined up and there is nothing blocking them
- Make sure the batteries are good in your remote control
- Make sure you are able to manually lift the by releasing the emergency cable
If you have gone through this simple check list and you your Garage Door will still not open then you should call JB to assess the problem and fix your Garage Door in a timely manner. When your the torsion springs are not broken. The cables are not lose. The opener is plugged in and you have power going to the outlet. The safety sensors are lined up correctly, are clean from dirt and there is nothing blocking them. You have replaced the batteries in your Garage Door remote control. If you have released the Garage Door emergency cable and are able to open the Garage Door manually; then the problem is more than likely an electrical problem with either your Garage Door opener or the remote control.
Call JB Garage Door Repair Company 702-800-9973 and we will be sure to get your door working again.
We are honest, efficient, and fair with our pricing. Weather we need to replace the motor/opener, remote control, broken springs, cables, or safety sensors our van is fully stocked and our technician is high trained in all of these repairs.